Fixing the Leak: Unemployment Incidence before and after a Major Reform of Unemployment Benefits in Germany
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. German Economic Review © 2013 Verein für Socialpolitik
German Economic Review
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 329–352, August 2014
How to Cite
Dlugosz, S., Stephan, G. and Wilke, R. A. (2014), Fixing the Leak: Unemployment Incidence before and after a Major Reform of Unemployment Benefits in Germany. German Economic Review, 15: 329–352. doi: 10.1111/geer.12014
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
- Statistical Modelling of Errors in Administrative Labour Market Data
- Bounds for Competing Risks Duration Models using Administrative Unemployment Duration Data. Grant Number: RES-061-25-0059
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!