This article draws on joint work with Giancarlo Corsetti, Keith Kuester and André Meier. I thank participants in the Symposium on ‘Government Debt in Democracies: Causes, Effect and Limits’ and seminar participants at the University of Nürnberg, the University of Mainz and the DIW Berlin for useful comments. The usual disclaimer applies.
Fiscal Austerity and the Multiplier in Times of Crisis†
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author. German Economic Review © 2013 Verein für Socialpolitik
German Economic Review
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 243–258, May 2014
How to Cite
Müller, G. J. (2014), Fiscal Austerity and the Multiplier in Times of Crisis. German Economic Review, 15: 243–258. doi: 10.1111/geer.12020
- Issue online: 22 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!