This paper will be presented at a conference on Government Debt in Democracies: Causes, Effects, and Limits, Berlin, 30 November to 1 December 2012.
Budget Rules and Fiscal Policy: Ten Lessons from Theory and Evidence
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author German Economic Review © 2013 Verein für Socialpolitik
German Economic Review
Special Issue: Special Issue on Government Debt in Democracies: Causes, Effects, and Limits
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 84–99, February 2014
How to Cite
Auerbach, A. J. (2014), Budget Rules and Fiscal Policy: Ten Lessons from Theory and Evidence. German Economic Review, 15: 84–99. doi: 10.1111/geer.12023
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!