I am indebted to Antonia Carl for most valuable assistance in research and editorial matters.
Public Debt in Post-1850 German Economic Thought vis-à-vis the Pre-1850 British Classical School
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Author. German Economic Review © 2013 Verein für Socialpolitik
German Economic Review
How to Cite
Holtfrerich, C.-L. (2013), Public Debt in Post-1850 German Economic Thought vis-à-vis the Pre-1850 British Classical School. German Economic Review. doi: 10.1111/geer.12026
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!