I am indebted to Antonia Carl for most valuable assistance in research and editorial matters.
Public Debt in Post-1850 German Economic Thought vis-à-vis the Pre-1850 British Classical School
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Author German Economic Review © 2013 Verein für Socialpolitik
German Economic Review
Special Issue: Special Issue on Government Debt in Democracies: Causes, Effects, and Limits
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 62–83, February 2014
How to Cite
Holtfrerich, C.-L. (2014), Public Debt in Post-1850 German Economic Thought vis-à-vis the Pre-1850 British Classical School. German Economic Review, 15: 62–83. doi: 10.1111/geer.12026
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!