Sovereign Default Risk and Banks in a Monetary Union
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Author. German Economic Review © 2013 Verein für Socialpolitik
German Economic Review
Special Issue: Special Issue on Government Debt in Democracies: Causes, Effects, and Limits
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 23–41, February 2014
How to Cite
Uhlig, H. (2014), Sovereign Default Risk and Banks in a Monetary Union. German Economic Review, 15: 23–41. doi: 10.1111/geer.12039
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: SES-0922550
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!