The Paper represents the authors' personal opinions and does not necessarily reflect the views of the Deutsche Bundesbank or its staff.
Is Crowdfunding Different? Evidence on the Relation between Gender and Funding Success from a German Peer-to-Peer Lending Platform†
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2014
© 2014 German Economic Association (Verein für Socialpolitik)
German Economic Review
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 436–452, November 2014
How to Cite
Barasinska, N. and Schäfer, D. (2014), Is Crowdfunding Different? Evidence on the Relation between Gender and Funding Success from a German Peer-to-Peer Lending Platform. German Economic Review, 15: 436–452. doi: 10.1111/geer.12052
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2014
- European Commission. Grant Number: 217266
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!