Neil R. Davison, Jewishness and Masculinity from the Modern to the Postmodern (New York and London: Taylor & Francis Group, 2010), pp. x-xi + 262. ISBN 13: 978-0-415-87586-8 (hb).
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Gender & History
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 204–205, April 2013
How to Cite
NYE, R. A. (2013), Neil R. Davison, Jewishness and Masculinity from the Modern to the Postmodern (New York and London: Taylor & Francis Group, 2010), pp. x-xi + 262. ISBN 13: 978-0-415-87586-8 (hb). Gender & History, 25: 204–205. doi: 10.1111/gend.12008_8
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!