Holocene evolution of meander bends in lowland river valley formed in complex geological conditions (the Obra River, Poland)
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 Swedish Society for Anthropology and Geography
Geografiska Annaler: Series A, Physical Geography
Volume 96, Issue 1, pages 61–81, March 2014
How to Cite
Słowik, M. (2014), Holocene evolution of meander bends in lowland river valley formed in complex geological conditions (the Obra River, Poland). Geografiska Annaler: Series A, Physical Geography, 96: 61–81. doi: 10.1111/geoa.12029
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!