Mountain Glacial and Paraglacial Environments under Global Climate Change: Lessons from the Past, Future Directions and Policy Implications
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 Swedish Society for Anthropology and Geography
Geografiska Annaler: Series A, Physical Geography
Special Issue: Thematic Issue: Glacial and Paraglacial Environments
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 245–264, September 2014
How to Cite
Knight, J. and Harrison, S. (2014), Mountain Glacial and Paraglacial Environments under Global Climate Change: Lessons from the Past, Future Directions and Policy Implications. Geografiska Annaler: Series A, Physical Geography, 96: 245–264. doi: 10.1111/geoa.12051
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!