The emergence of the geoengineering debate in the UK print media: a frame analysis
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. The Geographical Journal © 2013 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 179, Issue 4, pages 342–355, December 2013
How to Cite
Porter, K. E. and Hulme, M. (2013), The emergence of the geoengineering debate in the UK print media: a frame analysis. The Geographical Journal, 179: 342–355. doi: 10.1111/geoj.12003
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!