A flexibility framework to understand the adaptation of small coffee and honey producers facing market shocks
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. The Geographical Journal © 2013 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 179, Issue 4, pages 356–368, December 2013
How to Cite
Bathfield, B., Gasselin, P., López-Ridaura, S. and Vandame, R. (2013), A flexibility framework to understand the adaptation of small coffee and honey producers facing market shocks. The Geographical Journal, 179: 356–368. doi: 10.1111/geoj.12004
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!