themed section: questioning environmental security, guest edited by Michael Mason and Mark Zeitoun
Climate change, securitisation and the Israeli–Palestinian conflict
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author. The Geographical Journal © 2013 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 179, Issue 4, pages 298–308, December 2013
How to Cite
Mason, M. (2013), Climate change, securitisation and the Israeli–Palestinian conflict. The Geographical Journal, 179: 298–308. doi: 10.1111/geoj.12007
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!