The information, practices and views in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG).
The Internet and the gender division of household labour
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. The Geographical Journal © 2013 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 180, Issue 1, pages 52–64, March 2014
How to Cite
Schwanen, T., Kwan, M.-P. and Ren, F. (2014), The Internet and the gender division of household labour. The Geographical Journal, 180: 52–64. doi: 10.1111/geoj.12014
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2012
- US National Science Foundation's Information
- Technology Research (NSF/ITR) Program. Grant Number: BCS-0112488
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!