The information, practices and views in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG).
themed section: the politics of climate change, guest edited by Alex Arnall, Uma Kothari and Ilan Kelman
The wave of the future? Youth advocacy at the nexus of population and climate change
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author. The Geographical Journal © 2013 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 180, Issue 2, pages 102–110, June 2014
How to Cite
Sasser, J. S. (2014), The wave of the future? Youth advocacy at the nexus of population and climate change. The Geographical Journal, 180: 102–110. doi: 10.1111/geoj.12023
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!