The authors contributed equally to this article.
themed section: questioning environmental security, guest edited by Michael Mason and Mark Zeitoun
Exploring the limits of peak oil: naturalising the political, de-politicising energy†
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. The Geographical Journal © 2013 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 179, Issue 4, pages 331–341, December 2013
How to Cite
Bettini, G. and Karaliotas, L. (2013), Exploring the limits of peak oil: naturalising the political, de-politicising energy. The Geographical Journal, 179: 331–341. doi: 10.1111/geoj.12024
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2013
- Alexander S. Onassis Public Benefit Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!