Still colonising the Ord River, northern Australia: a postcolonial geography of the spaces between Indigenous people's and settlers' interests
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author. The Geographical Journal © 2013 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 180, Issue 3, pages 198–210, September 2014
How to Cite
McLean, J. (2014), Still colonising the Ord River, northern Australia: a postcolonial geography of the spaces between Indigenous people's and settlers' interests. The Geographical Journal, 180: 198–210. doi: 10.1111/geoj.12025
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!