themed section: questioning environmental security, guest edited by Michael Mason and Mark Zeitoun
Securitising shared waters: an analysis of the hydropolitical context of the Tanakpur Barrage project between Nepal and India
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author. The Geographical Journal © 2013 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 179, Issue 4, pages 309–319, December 2013
How to Cite
Mirumachi, N. (2013), Securitising shared waters: an analysis of the hydropolitical context of the Tanakpur Barrage project between Nepal and India. The Geographical Journal, 179: 309–319. doi: 10.1111/geoj.12029
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!