The information, practices and views in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG).
themed section: the politics of climate change, guest edited by Alex Arnall, Uma Kothari and Ilan Kelman
A climate of control: flooding, displacement and planned resettlement in the Lower Zambezi River valley, Mozambique
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author. The Geographical Journal © 2013 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 180, Issue 2, pages 141–150, June 2014
How to Cite
Arnall, A. (2014), A climate of control: flooding, displacement and planned resettlement in the Lower Zambezi River valley, Mozambique. The Geographical Journal, 180: 141–150. doi: 10.1111/geoj.12036
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!