The information, practices and views in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG).
themed section: the politics of climate change, guest edited by Alex Arnall, Uma Kothari and Ilan Kelman
Translating the ‘adaptation to climate change’ paradigm: the politics of a travelling idea in Africa
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
© 2013 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 180, Issue 2, pages 111–119, June 2014
How to Cite
Weisser, F., Bollig, M., Doevenspeck, M. and Müller-Mahn, D. (2014), Translating the ‘adaptation to climate change’ paradigm: the politics of a travelling idea in Africa. The Geographical Journal, 180: 111–119. doi: 10.1111/geoj.12037
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!