The information, practices and views in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG).
Change, anxiety and exclusion in the post-colonial reconfiguration of Franco-Mauritian elite geographies
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 180, Issue 3, pages 236–245, September 2014
How to Cite
Salverda, T. and Hay, I. (2014), Change, anxiety and exclusion in the post-colonial reconfiguration of Franco-Mauritian elite geographies. The Geographical Journal, 180: 236–245. doi: 10.1111/geoj.12041
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!