The information, practices and views in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG).
Unpacking livelihood challenges and opportunities in energy crop cultivation: perspectives on Jatropha curcas projects in Mali
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 180, Issue 4, pages 365–376, December 2014
How to Cite
Favretto, N., Stringer, L. C. and Dougill, A. J. (2014), Unpacking livelihood challenges and opportunities in energy crop cultivation: perspectives on Jatropha curcas projects in Mali. The Geographical Journal, 180: 365–376. doi: 10.1111/geoj.12053
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2013
- University of Leeds Research Studentship
- Sustainability Research Institute
- Africa College of the University of Leeds
- Royal Geographical Society (with IBG) Dudley Stamp Memorial Award
- European Union FP6 DESIRE project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!