The information, practices and views in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG).
Indigenous knowledge perceptions and development practice in northern Malawi
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
© 2013 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 180, Issue 4, pages 392–401, December 2014
How to Cite
Moyo, B. H. Z. and Moyo, D. Z. (2014), Indigenous knowledge perceptions and development practice in northern Malawi. The Geographical Journal, 180: 392–401. doi: 10.1111/geoj.12056
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!