The information, practices and views in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG).
Security and surveillance at sport mega events
Command, control and contestation: negotiating security at the London 2012 Olympics
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
How to Cite
Fussey, P. (2013), Command, control and contestation: negotiating security at the London 2012 Olympics. The Geographical Journal. doi: 10.1111/geoj.12058
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2013
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/H02302X/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!