The information, practices and views in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG).
(Global) health geography and the post-2015 development agenda
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 180, Issue 2, pages 185–190, June 2014
How to Cite
Herrick, C. (2014), (Global) health geography and the post-2015 development agenda. The Geographical Journal, 180: 185–190. doi: 10.1111/geoj.12061
- Issue online: 16 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2013
- ESRC-DfID. Grant Number: RES-167-25-0473
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!