The information, practices and views in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG).
themed section: the politics of climate change, guest edited by Alex Arnall, Uma Kothari and Ilan Kelman
Climate change and the politics of causal reasoning: the case of climate change and migration
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2014 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 180, Issue 2, pages 151–160, June 2014
How to Cite
Nicholson, C. T. M. (2014), Climate change and the politics of causal reasoning: the case of climate change and migration. The Geographical Journal, 180: 151–160. doi: 10.1111/geoj.12062
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!