The information, practices and views in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG).
themed section: Securitisation and the mega-event. Guest edited by Pete Fussey and Francisco Klauser
The uneven geographies of the Olympic carceral: from exceptionalism to normalisation
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2014
© 2014 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
Volume 181, Issue 3, pages 199–211, September 2015
How to Cite
Coaffee, J. (2015), The uneven geographies of the Olympic carceral: from exceptionalism to normalisation. The Geographical Journal, 181: 199–211. doi: 10.1111/geoj.12081
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2015
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!