The information, practices and views in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG).
Sustainable deathstyles? The geography of green burials in Britain
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
© 2014 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
How to Cite
Yarwood, R., Sidaway, J. D., Kelly, C. and Stillwell, S. (2014), Sustainable deathstyles? The geography of green burials in Britain. The Geographical Journal. doi: 10.1111/geoj.12087
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2014
- Seale-Hayne Educational Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!