The information, practices and views in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG).
Security, surveillance and geographical patterns at the 2010 FIFA World Cup in Johannesburg
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
The Geographical Journal
How to Cite
Fonio, C. and Pisapia, G. (2014), Security, surveillance and geographical patterns at the 2010 FIFA World Cup in Johannesburg. The Geographical Journal. doi: 10.1111/geoj.12089
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!