I would like to thank Denison University's R. C. Good Fellowship for the time to research this article. I would also like to thank Eva Revesz for reading and commenting on earlier versions of this essay.
Aesthetics of Violence in Uwe Timm's Rot and Friedrich Christian Delius's Mein Jahr als Mörder1
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013, American Association of Teachers of German
The German Quarterly
Volume 86, Issue 1, pages 43–59, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Baker, G. L. (2013), Aesthetics of Violence in Uwe Timm's Rot and Friedrich Christian Delius's Mein Jahr als Mörder. The German Quarterly, 86: 43–59. doi: 10.1111/gequ.10167
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!