I would sincerely like to thank Katherine Arens for taking the time to discuss ideas for this article with me and for her generous advice on an early version of this manuscript. I am also indebted to James Rolleston and the anonymous reviewers from The German Quarterly for their constructive and helpful feedback.
Consumption and Consummation: Domestic Tales of the Economic Miracle in Arno Schmidt's Das steinerne Herz1
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013, American Association of Teachers of German
The German Quarterly
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 180–197, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Uelzmann, J. (2013), Consumption and Consummation: Domestic Tales of the Economic Miracle in Arno Schmidt's Das steinerne Herz. The German Quarterly, 86: 180–197. doi: 10.1111/gequ.10177
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!