The oral health of ageing baby boomers: a comparison of adults aged 45–64 and those 65 years and older
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Gerodontology Society and John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 123–135, June 2014
How to Cite
doi: 10.1111/ger.12022 The oral health of ageing baby boomers: a comparison of adults aged 45–64 and those 65 years and older
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.