Evaluation of the efficacy of a topical sialogogue spray containing malic acid 1% in elderly people with xerostomia: a double-blind, randomized clinical trial
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Gerodontology Society and John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 274–280, December 2014
How to Cite
doi: 10.1111/ger.12034 Evaluation of the efficacy of a topical sialogogue spray containing malic acid 1% in elderly people with xerostomia: a double-blind, randomized clinical trial
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Proyecto de Investigación. Grant Number: FIS PI10/00 932
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación, Instituto de Salud Carlos III
- Proyecto OTRI. Grant Number: CNT-2856
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.