I would like to give special thanks to Ben Wilson and DB Boyko at Vancouver's Western Front. I am also grateful for the comments provided by anonymous reviewers, and for the editorial promptings of Sallie Marston and Sarah de Leeuw.
A FELT GEOGRAPHY*
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 by the American Geographical Society of New York
Volume 103, Issue 2, pages 153–161, April 2013
How to Cite
JOHNSTON, C. (2013), A FELT GEOGRAPHY. Geographical Review, 103: 153–161. doi: 10.1111/gere.12004
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!