My thanks to three anonymous referees for their helpful appraisals of an earlier draft of this work. For bookshelf prompts, digital prods and regional pointers: William Hasty, Joe Gerlach, Maggie Bolton, Aire Wishart, Helen Macdonald, Mark Cocker, David Featherstone, Paul Hodge and Drew Mulholland. This essay benefitted from the contributions of unusually diverse audiences at Helpston Parish Church, the Traverse Theatre, Edinburgh and the Excursions Symposium, University of Glasgow.
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 by the American Geographical Society of New York
Volume 103, Issue 2, pages 177–189, April 2013
How to Cite
LORIMER, H. (2013), SCARING CROWS. Geographical Review, 103: 177–189. doi: 10.1111/gere.12007
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!