Fluid inclusion and stable isotope constraints on the genesis of the Jian copper deposit, Sanandaj–Sirjan metamorphic zone, Iran
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 66–81, February 2013
How to Cite
Asadi, S., Moore, F. and Fattahi, N. (2013), Fluid inclusion and stable isotope constraints on the genesis of the Jian copper deposit, Sanandaj–Sirjan metamorphic zone, Iran. Geofluids, 13: 66–81. doi: 10.1111/gfl.12013
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!