Polyphasic hydrothermal and meteoric fluid regimes during the growth of a segmented fault involving crystalline and carbonate rocks (Barcelona Plain, NE Spain)
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 20–44, February 2014
How to Cite
Geofluids (2014) 14, 20–44
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- omissionat per a Universitats i Recerca del Departament d'Innovació
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!