In situ decarboxylation of acetic and formic acids in aqueous inclusions as a possible way to produce excess CH4
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 298–304, August 2013
How to Cite
Geofluids (2013) 13, 298–304
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!