Fluid inclusions at different depths in the Sanshandao gold deposit, Jiaodong Peninsula, China
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: Fluid and Melt Inclusions 2012
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 528–541, November 2013
How to Cite
Geofluids (2013) 13, 528–541
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41173056
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Number: 2012CB416605
- 100 Talents Programme of Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!