Tectonic evolution of a Paleozoic thrust fault influences the hydrogeology of a fractured rock aquifer, northeastern Appalachian foreland
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 266–290, August 2014
How to Cite
Geofluids (2014) 14, 266–290
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JAN 2014 01:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
- Vermont Geological Society. Grant Number: NSF-MRI-R2-0959306
- Middlebury College Student Research Fund
- Hawley/Mudge funds
- Department of Geology
- University of Vermont
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!