The hydrogeochemistry of subsurface brines in and west of the Jordan–Dead Sea Transform fault
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 291–309, August 2014
How to Cite
Geofluids (2014) 14, 291–309
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JAN 2014 01:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!