Migration of metamorphic CO2 into a coal seam: a natural analog study to assess the long-term fate of CO2 in Coal Bed Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage Projects
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 379–390, November 2014
How to Cite
Geofluids (2014) 14, 379–390
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 FEB 2014 07:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB201204
- National Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51074160
- Natural Science Foundation for the Youth of China. Grant Number: 41202118
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!