More lightweight and isodiametric seeds for C4 than for C3 grasses are associated with preference for open habitats of C4 grasses in a temperate flora
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 408–417, September 2013
How to Cite
Csontos, P. and Kalapos, T. (2013), More lightweight and isodiametric seeds for C4 than for C3 grasses are associated with preference for open habitats of C4 grasses in a temperate flora. Grass and Forage Science, 68: 408–417. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12003
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!