Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
Seed yield variation in plains rough fescue (Festuca hallii (Vasey) Piper) populations and its relation with phenotypic characteristics and environmental factors
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada 2012
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 589–595, December 2013
How to Cite
Biligetu, B., Schellenberg, M. P., McLeod, J. G. and Wang, Z. (2013), Seed yield variation in plains rough fescue (Festuca hallii (Vasey) Piper) populations and its relation with phenotypic characteristics and environmental factors. Grass and Forage Science, 68: 589–595. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12012
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
- Beef Industry Science Cluster
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada's
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!