Evaluation of the GrazeIn model of grass dry-matter intake and milk production prediction for dairy cows in temperate grass-based production systems. 1–Sward characteristics and grazing management factors
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 504–523, December 2013
How to Cite
O'Neill, B. F., Lewis, E., O'Donovan, M., Shalloo, L., Mulligan, F. J., Boland, T. M. and Delagarde, R. (2013), Evaluation of the GrazeIn model of grass dry-matter intake and milk production prediction for dairy cows in temperate grass-based production systems. 1–Sward characteristics and grazing management factors. Grass and Forage Science, 68: 504–523. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12023
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2012
- Irish Department of Agriculture
- Fisheries and Food Research Stimulus Fund. Grant Number: RSF 07 526
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!