Assessment of management options for Chilean needle grass in sheep-grazing systems
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 119–128, March 2014
How to Cite
Grech, C. J., McLaren, D. A., Lowien, J., McWhirter, L., Butler, K. L. and Sindel, B. M. (2014), Assessment of management options for Chilean needle grass in sheep-grazing systems. Grass and Forage Science, 69: 119–128. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12026
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2011
- Australian Commonwealth Government through the Natural Heritage Trust
- CRC for Australian Weed Management and DPI in Victoria
- New South Wales
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!