Characterization for industrial purposes of the fibre anatomy of perennial ryegrass and tall fescue stem and leaf at three stages in the primary growth
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 64–73, March 2014
How to Cite
King, C., McEniry, J., Richardson, M. and O'Kiely, P. (2014), Characterization for industrial purposes of the fibre anatomy of perennial ryegrass and tall fescue stem and leaf at three stages in the primary growth. Grass and Forage Science, 69: 64–73. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12032
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- Department of Agriculture, Food & the Marine, Ireland. Grant Number: #RSF 07 557
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!