Silage quality and preservation of Urtica cannabina ensiled alone and with additive treatment
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 405–414, September 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, X. Q., Jin, Y. M., Zhang, Y. J., Yu, Z. and Yan, W. H. (2014), Silage quality and preservation of Urtica cannabina ensiled alone and with additive treatment. Grass and Forage Science, 69: 405–414. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12036
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2012
- Ministry of Education Key Laboratory of Grass Ecosystem. Grant Number: CYZS-2011017
- Beijing Key Laboratory of Grassland Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!