Benefits of mixing grasses and legumes for herbage yield and nutritive value in Northern Europe and Canada
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Special Issue: Forage legumes
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 229–240, June 2014
How to Cite
Sturludóttir, E., Brophy, C., Bélanger, G., Gustavsson, A.-M., Jørgensen, M., Lunnan, T. and Helgadóttir, Á. (2014), Benefits of mixing grasses and legumes for herbage yield and nutritive value in Northern Europe and Canada. Grass and Forage Science, 69: 229–240. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12037
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- EU Commission
- Icelandic Research Fund in Iceland
- CL Behms Foundation in Sweden
- INTERREG KolArctic
- The Norwegian Barents Secretariat County governors and Agriculture of Nordland, Troms and Finnmark in Norway
- Agricultural Productivity Fund in Iceland
- Science Foundation Ireland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!