Impact of novel endophytes in perennial ryegrass on herbage production and insect pests from pastures under dairy cow grazing in northern New Zealand
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 191–204, March 2014
How to Cite
Thom, E. R., Popay, A. J., Waugh, C. D. and Minneé, E. M. K. (2014), Impact of novel endophytes in perennial ryegrass on herbage production and insect pests from pastures under dairy cow grazing in northern New Zealand. Grass and Forage Science, 69: 191–204. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12040
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
- Dairy Insight
- DairyNZ Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!