Impact of novel endophytes in perennial ryegrass on herbage production and insect pests from pastures under dairy cow grazing in northern New Zealand
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Grass and Forage Science
How to Cite
Thom, E. R., Popay, A. J., Waugh, C. D. and Minneé, E. M. K. (2013), Impact of novel endophytes in perennial ryegrass on herbage production and insect pests from pastures under dairy cow grazing in northern New Zealand. Grass and Forage Science. doi: 10.1111/gfs.12040
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
- Dairy Insight
- DairyNZ Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!